30 January 2008

The arrival


When I got to my new home I had some sort of reception committee waiting for me. There were Claudia, the Golden Retriever, a nice and quiet blonde lady, and Ralph, the Whippet, a nervous skinny guy. They both received me in a friendly manner, although Ralph looked a bit suspicious at first. But soon we got used to each other and started a good playful relationship, even if my personal preference always went towards Claudia. Maybe because I detected something motherly about her… Anyway, she immediately became my favorite “target” when I was in a playing mood, which is most of the time, I must confess!... Initially, she looked a tad bored with my advances, can’t imagine why, but it didn’t take her long to join the game and we became the best playmates.

No comments: