30 July 2009

Sad news...

After such a joyful occasion, we received the sad news that a friend of ours had passed away.

Her name was SeaLords Back to the Future, but we all knew her as Nana.
Nana was a sweet and beautiful old lady that I met several times whenever I visited her place with my owners.

She was already over 13 years old, which I understand is a lovely age for our breed, although, for our owners, we always leave too soon... Unfortunately, seems that’s just how we were created by nature and there’s no way around it. But I know she lived a happy life, always surrounded by the love of her owners, right until the end.

These photos were taken one month after she turned 13

[photos: Isabel Alves - SeaLords OES]
Wasn't she beautiful?...

I will surely keep Nana’s remembrance with great fondness.
Rest in peace, sweet lady…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP Nana...

Anonymous said...

Yes she was beautifull xxx bea raven