2 November 2009

Father and Child Reunion…

…is only a motion away, says the song (yes, I know it’s mother and not father, stop nagging). Well, in this case it wasn’t even that, it was reality!
Let me explain. This last weekend, I went with my owners in another of those long trips, where in the end we meet a lot a dogs and people all assuming those weird positions and doing little runs around tiny yards. It seems to be all a bit stupid… With all the free space outside why do they insist in using such small areas to play?! I’ve given up trying to understand humans…
Anyway, to cut a long story short (actually, it isn’t that long, but I happen to like this expression), amongst all those hundreds of dogs, there was one very special to me (even though I must confess I had no recollection of him). My father!
It was funny to meet the old guy! Well, he isn’t that old, but he certainly is older than me. He is a very friendly chap and we had a nice little time and we even took some photos together! Hope you enjoy them.



Toby and Dad (Ch. ElAmigo aus dem Elbe-Urstromtal)

See you next time!

No comments: